Thegamezone
We have moved to http://thegame-zone.com/
Thegamezone
We have moved to http://thegame-zone.com/
Thegamezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO : http://thegame-zone.com/

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum glad to have you in our community ....please take some time to read the rules before you start....Enjoy
Happy new year Merry Christmas
Happy new year Merry Christmas

pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

TGZ Points : 13478

pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats Empty
PostSubject: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:33 am

A cheat for catching any poke

Do you have a pokemon you have always wanted to catch but you didn't kno how 2 do it?
Here is a great hint or cheat for you right now so listen very very very very carefully.This
is soooo important so plz vote this helpful.O.K now here is how to do it. Once you throw the poke'ball or whatever you threw keep pressing Y and it will catch the poke'mon automaticly even if it is the most powerful poke'mon ever.So try it and vote me helpful!

Action Replay Codes: Episode 1

Action Replay Codes: Episode 1

A good way to get new pokemon

First win the pokemon leage and get the national pokedex.then go to the pokemon mansion and chat to the owner.say yes to his questions and he will tell you what pokemon gave him a smootch that day.if the pokemon he metions isent a pokemon you want change ur internal ds clock to 23:59.then when it is 00:00 chat to him again.keep doing that to get all kinds of pokemon

Another way to get EEVEE

After you get the national pokedex and get the EEVEE from BEBE (the lady who made all of the boxs for the PC). You will also need another EEVEE from your GBA or from Trophy Garden that is the opposite gender from the one you got earlier. It doesn't matter if the EEVEE has evolved or not (I acually recomend that you have it evolve!) Then put them both in the couples daycare in Solaceon Town. They will produce an egg very quickly. Hatch that egg and you will have another EEVEE. Hope this helps for anyone who is looking to catch all of the evolutions of EEVEE.

AR Azure Flute

All you hav to do to obtain Arceus, is get an Azure Flute. in order to get that, you hav to either go to a nintendo event or ,if you hav an action replay, type this code in:
94000130 fcff0000 b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000 ooooaa3c edb88320
2000aa68 0000000a d2000000 00000000
if this dosnt work go to google and type code for azure flute and ull hav plenty of sites with the correct code.
and once said code is entered press L+R before entering any pokemart and once inside a man in a green suit will give you the azure flute(once asked).

Arceus and code(tested for dimond, requires action replay v1.52)

Sure everybody knows arcues is the god a all pokemon but do you know how to get it - 1st you will need a action replay v1.52 so you can manually put the codes in. next you will need a ds with pokemon diamond(but if you have pearl this might work so try it out)finally the code:94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
0000aa3c edb88320
2000aa68 0000000a
d2000000 00000000
now enter that and activate, and start the game.once in the game enter any pokemart while hold LandR and there will be a green man, chat to him and he will give you the azure flute to summon arceus. now go to mt.coronet and go to the place where you met dialga/palkia and a box will open up and say if you want to play the flute ovious pick yes. doing that triggers the arceus event and stais will open to the hall of origin whhere arceus lives.have strong pokemon in the 90s and I also reccomend to have some fighting types because arceus is a normal type without any plates.(he is lv 80 so I suggest that you dont fight him unless youre pokemon are between 80-90 or 100 , so you can lower his life bar to the red zone)stock on the following pokeball trust me you will need them because I caught him in just over 50 dusk balls ,30 timers and 60 ultras so stock up 40 or more on dusk timer and ultra balls(try to use quick ball at the beginning of the battle)once you catch him try to chage his move and give him any plates youve found and soon you will have a great pokemon ARCEUS!

happy gaming everybody ill post more(much more)soon

by:mewtwoman

Arceus

Once you go to the Nintendo Event, you will receive the item called: Azure Flute. With this item in your bag, go to the Spear Pillar in Mt Coronet where you battled Dialga or Palkia. Go to the symbol between the pillars and use the Azure Flute. Some stairs will appear that will go up to the Hall of Origin. Here Arceus resides.

Be warned as it is the highest level Wild Pokémon at Lv. 80 so be prepared
Back to top Go down
https://thegamezone.forumotion.com
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:33 am

Battle and use your own pokeballs in the safari zone!!!

First get a action replay. Use the walk anywhere cheat. Then go to the safari zone. Go in the door and walk behind the people and go into the safari zone. Walk around and a pokemon will appear. Your own pokemon will come out and you can use your own pokeballs and items. Please vote for me. I need the votes. Enjoy!

Black Trainer Card

You must win 100 times in a row at the Battle Tower.

Blue Trainer Card

You must defeat the Elite Four to unlock.

Boy Eevee + Breeding

If when you get the Eevee from Bebe in Hearthome City you have t breed it in order to get all of the Eeveevoulutions.If the Eevee's a girl, you can breed it with a boy, but if it is a boy, you are in trouble, right?
Well capture yourself a Ditto, and breed them.Tada! A newly hatched Eevee!

Hope this solved your problem(s)!

Buy Rare Candy

Everyone needs rare candy because they do what? Raise Pokemon Lv! When you win the Elite Four, Fly to Snowpoint City and there is a man who will take you to the Fight Area. There you will find the Battle Tower and the Exchange Room thingy. Chat to the women on the right and look at what you can get. Then they will show BP 48(Battle Points are like Cash)and then some where it will say RARE CANDY. To buy them you must win multiple times at the Battle Tower, I recommend doing the Muti-Battle Rooms.

CATCH DARKRAI

HOW TO CATCH DARKRAI - WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY - TWEAKING GLITCH

Catch Mesprit with ease!

First you go to Verity Lakefront and go up to mesprite, then it will run away.(this is after you caught Dialga/Palkia) then track it with the Poketch app. and when you find it try to hurt it once then let it flee. Do this a couple more times until it is hp is in the red zone then the next time you see it simply use a quick ball since its the 1st turn the chances of you catching it is very high.
P.S it worked for me

Cloning Glitch!!!

Instructions:

1. Log on to the Nintendo WFC.
2. Select to deposit the Pokémon that you want to clone.
3. Choose a bogus deal for your wanted Pokémon, i.e. a level 100 Abra.
4. When the "Checking GTS Status" box comes up, pay attention to the little clock in the bottom right hand corner.
5. When the clock has gone around 6 to 8.5 times, shut your DS off. There is no surefire way of knowing when to turn it off just keep trying until you succeed.
6. Turn your DS back on. A box will come up saying that your save file is corrupted. DON'T WORRY! This is completely normal.
7. Load up your game and log in to the WFC again. If you did this glitch right, your Pokémon will be both on your game and in the WFC!
8. Retrieve your Pokémon from the WFC. Voila! You now have two identical clones of your Pokémon!

Happy Cloning!

P.S. Sorry for the blurriness at some points. That is just my camera's autofocus acting weirdly.

FAQs:
Q: Does it work for X version of the game?
A: This glitch works in Diamond and Pearl, but it may not work in Platinum version.
Q: Can it mess up my game/delete my save?
A: No, it can't mess up your game/save.
Q: I lost my legendary/shiny! Gimme one for free!
A: No. Stop whining.
Q: Does this work for Pokémon in your party?
A: Yes, you can clone any Pokémon from your party/boxes.
Q: Can you clone my (insert Pokémon name here)?
A: No, I will not. Anyways, you shouldn't trust people online with your Pokémon.
Q: Can you clone a Pokémon more than once?
A: Yes, you can do it as many times as you want.
Q: It doesn't work!
A: Yes it does. You're doing it wrong.
Q: If a Pokémon is holding an item, will it clone the item?
A: Yes, it also clones the item.
Q: Stop cheating!
A: Glitching is not cheating. Shut up.
Q: I can't clone anymore!
A: Yes, you can. You're just doing it wrong. Stop complaining and try harder.
Q: Can't you clone a lot more easily with an AR?
A: Yes, but that is cheating, and cheating is bad.
Q: How can I trust you?
A: You can't. Know that even though I think there is no harm in doing this glitch, there could still bea risk, so do not question my credibility, because I do not care what you think about me.
Q: Nintendo fixed the GTS to disallow cloning.
A: No, they didn't. It isn't a problem with the GTS, but with you or your game, because this glitch is based on the game, not on the internet.

Cresselia

Head too to Canalave City and look for the boy in Sailor Eldritch's house. Chat to the boy in bed and he will be saying something in his sleep, something about Darkrai.

Chat to the mother who is next to the bed. Now head outside of the house and chat to the sailor next to the ship that takes you to Iron Island. He will say something about a Crecent Wing. Then he takes you to an island. On the island, there should be a clearing, go into it. Then you should see a pink-yellow pokemon and chat to it, and it will appear on your screen and will be added to your pokedex. then it will disappear. Its kindda like catching Mesprit.

If you did not get the pokemon leauge or get all the pokemon in the Shinoh Pokedex, you cannot catch Cresselia. Now if you did not get the pokefinder application, it will be much more difficult to catch Cresselia.

This is how you get the app, you have to go to the Poketech company in Jublife City, chat to theman next to the desk on the FIRST FLOOR, He gives you like 6 or 7 apps, the pokefinder app is the 2nd or 3rd one he gives you, You can get them all in the dame day! Now, good luck catching Cresselia, oh and one more thing, I think altering between route 205 and the Valley Windworks isthe best way to use. You should stock up on MANY quickballs. Catch'em ALL!

Delete moves

If you are anoyed that you cant get rid of hms just go to canalave city and go to the first house directly under the pokemon centre and there should be an old man stting at the table just talk to him !

Ditto

If you want a ditto after you beat the pokemon legue than go to the felid of grass out side
of canalave city by the golden yellow honey tree and use yhe poke radar it is rare to find
one thogh

Drifloon

Simply go to the WINDWORKS on FRIDAY and it HAS TO BE ON FRIDAY and go right infront on the TEAM GALATIC building(the 1st one) and theres a LV. 22 yes i repeat 22 drifloon STANDING there and its easy to catch! it evolves into a DRIFBLIM whitch there the gym leader the 5th/heathome gym and i know because it gave me a very hard time to beat!10 24 2:)

Early Stunky

If you want a very strong Pokemon early in the game, try Stunky. First, make sure your Pokemon knows HM Cut. Go north of Oreburgh, but do not enter the bulding that takes you to Cycling Road. Instead, head east and cut down one of the trees. Head north into the grass, and-voila, Lvl. 14 Stunky! These Pokemon steadily evolve into Skuntank, an excellent Pokemon to have later in the game.

Easy way to catch cresselia

First use your marking map.Ps you might need the move Mean look.
But you have to see Cresselia in fullmoon island 1st to catch her
second go to sandgem town.
third, try taking a pokemon to prl,psn,awk the pokemon.
fourth, get lots of ultraballs.
fifth, keep going up the route and down until the pokemon sign in the marking map
touches the route you are in. Ps. The sign will go somewhere else in few battles.
Pss. This only works if you have national dex.
Sixth, once you meet her try using meanlook, then try to make her sleep
get her Hp to the red section. And in a little luck you can catch her.

Ps. the pokemon might be the lake pokemon.
Pss. The are 2 pokemon signs in the marking map if you didn't catch the lake pokemon
Psss. It's for me easy'er to meet her in sangem town and keep going up and down the route. Thanks

Finding gible and evolving magmar, rydon and duskclops

Gible are rare so dont expect to find one immediately. Gible can be found at wayward cave under the biking road near ecterna city. The entrance is not visivle so try to find it. Once inside use streath and go down the stairs there will be a room there so just walk around and soon you will be a proud owner of a gible. To evolve magmar into magmortar find magmabooster and give it to magmar level it up to lv 45 and soon it will evolve.to get ryperior give rydon protector(located near resort area)then level it up to 40 voila ryperior. Finally duskclops give it reaper cloth and im not sure about this but trade it with a friend or level it up to 48 and maybe duskclops will turn into dusknoir. Well have some fun and ill post more soon,happy gaming !
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 am

GBA Cartridge Extras

Insert the GBA cartridges to find the following Pokemon (you still need to find and capture them yourself).

Ruby
Seedot -- Hakutai Forest, Route 203, Route 204
Nuzleaf -- Route 229
Mawile -- Iron Island
Zangoose -- Route 208
Solrock -- Thrust Lake, Thrust Lake Surroundings, Wisdom Lake, Aspiration Lake, Tengan Mountain, Departure Springs, Return Cave

Sapphire
Lotad -- Route 203, 204, 205 North, 212 South
Lombre -- Route 212 South, 229
Sableye -- Iron Island
Seviper -- Route 208
Lunatone -- Thrust Lake, Thrust Lake Surroundings, Wisdom Lake, Aspiration Lake, Tengan Mountain, Departure Springs, Return Cave

Emerald
Pineco -- Hakutai Forest, Route 203, 204, 229
Gligar -- Hard Mountain, Route 206, 207, 214, 215, 227
Shuckle -- Route 224
Teddiursa -- Route 211, Wisdom Lake
Ursaring -- Wisdom Lake, Route 216, 217

FireRed
Caterpie -- Route 204 South
Metapod -- Hakutai Forest
Ekans -- Route 212 South
Arbok -- Safari Zone
Growlithe -- Route 201, 202
Elekid -- Route 204 South, Powerplant

LeafGreen
Weedle -- Route 204 South
Kakuna -- Hakutai Forest
Sandshrew -- Lost Cave
Sandslash -- Route 228
Vulpix -- Route 209
Magby -- Hard Mountain, Route 227

Any Pokemon GBA Cartridge
Haunter -- Forest Mansion
Gengar -- Forest Mansion Room with eyes

Get a Weavile!

Want a Weavile?

-First, get yourself a Sneasel (if you dont already have one)
-Give it a Razor Claw to hold(Don't have one? Read below!)
-Level it up at nighttime (Try leveling up later at night)

Don't have a Razor Claw? Don't know where to get one? Now you do:

-Go to the end of Victory Road (Fly to Pokemon League to get there faster)
-Cross the bridge and use Rock Climb to get down the wall
-Go left from there and go up the 1st path you see (dont hop down the ledge)
-You will see the Veteran Pokemon trainer (old man =])
-Take a left and keep going
-The path you are on should eventually turn downward, which is okay
-A Poke Ball should be sitting next to 3 rocks lined up vertically

There is your Razor Claw!

Some training tips to level up your Sneasel:

-Give it the Experience Share to hold
-Use a strong Pokemon to battle a bunch of Pokemon in Victory Road (staying close to the entrance or exit so you can heal if needed)
-Look at your Sneasel's experience bar(dont battle any more pokemon if its closer than 400 points to leveling up!)
-Take the Experience Share off and give it the Razor Claw

Now, depending if your Sneasel is high level or not:

High level:
Battle a few more Pokemon in the Victory Road. Eventually, actually soon, it will get enough experience points of level up. If its nighttime, and its holding the Razor Claw, it will evolve in Weavile.

Lower level:
Go somewhere where there is weaker Pokemon, but not too weak, or this may take awhile. Have your Sneasel battle a couple Pokemon until it levels up. If its holding the Razor Claw, and its nighttime, it will evolve into a Weavile

Enjoy =]

-Cassi!

Get Heatran, Giratina, and Regigigas easier!

When you go to one of these guy's area and meet them, use Dusk balls! Because they are in a cave, and it will be more affective than an Ultra ball. For more effectiveness, do it at night.

Get lumineon in pokedex

Struggly to find lumineon to fill out your Sinnoh dex? I did but I know where to find a trainer with it! She is the first or 2nd trainer on route 223! :] Hope it helps!

Get the new eeveelutions in Diamond

Migrate eevee from a GBA game or get the national dex and chat to bebe in hearthome in the house next to the poke center.Breed in the daycare and get another eevee. go outside snowpoint city and level up near the icy rock. it will evolve into the ice eevee. With the next one go to the mossy rock in the upper left of the eterna foest and level up to get the grass eevee.

have fun!

Getting Eevee

Get an Eevee through one of 2 ways:
#1 Receive an Eevee from sum1 named Mizuki in Hearthome City
#2 Catch yourself a wild Eevee in the back of the Pokemon Mansion

Getting more contest stuff

By getting more contest stuff all u have to is run around at the top harthom city!!!!!!
You have to have a cute pokemon-->every 200 steps u take, chat to ur pokemon and it will be holding stuff!

Getting Rotom

You gonna need national dex to do this. O.k 1st go to the mansion in Eterna forest at
9:00pm-4:00am.Enter the mansion and head our way to the top of the mansion using the stairs.Then go to the 2th room which is located at upper part. then go to the room where the Tv is and walk to the Tv and you will see a pokemon in the tv,then press yes and you will fight rotom at level 15.

Ghost Gang easter egg

You need to have the HM Cut and the Forest Badge to find this easter egg. Use Cut on the trees near the exit to Eterna Forest to discover a path to a mysterious mansion. There are 2 rooms that hold spooks: One is the dining room downstairs and the other is upstairs on the far right, but you can only see it from the adjacent room to the left.

If you have a GBA game in slot 2 of the DS or the National Dex, you can get a Haunter and Gengar in the room with the "eyed portrait" that seems to look at you if you back away from it, or a Rotom in the 2nd floor TV (respectively).

Gible

Things you need:
-Bike
-HM05 (Strength)
-HM01 (Cut)
-Flash
-A few Great Balls
-Escape Rope (in case of low health)

Go to Oreburgh City and head up to Route 207. Go up the mud slide and continue forward. You'll see the Entrance to the Cycling Road. Off to the right, there is 2 trees. Cut one down and continue forward. Keep going forward until you pass a man (he's a hiker). Go underneath the cycling road. You can't see the entrance, but there is an entrance different entrance to Wayward Cave underneath, instead of the one that is in your sight. Use Flash so you can see!
Go down the stairs to the left, and explore the cave. Every now and then, you'll run into a wild Pokemon. About 15% of the time, it'll be a Gible. They are normally around leevels 15- 17.Go ahead and catch it! They normally look teal, with a red stomach. The shiny ones are plain blue with yellow stomachs.

Evolution:
Gible
Gabite (evolves at level 24 from Gible)
Garchomp (evolves at level 48 from Gabite

Gible

Things you need:
-Bike
-HM05 (Strength)
-HM01 (Cut)
-Flash
-A few Great Balls
-Escape Rope (in case of low health)

Go to Oreburgh City and head up to Route 207. Go up the mud slide and continue forward. You will see the Entrance to the Cycling Road. Off to the right, there is 2 trees. Cut one down and continue forward. Keep going forward until you pass a man (he's a hiker). Go underneath the cycling road. You can not see the entrance, but there is an entrance different entrance to Wayward Cave underneath, instead of the one that is in your sight. Use Flash so you can see!
Go down the stairs to the left, and explore the cave. Every now and then, you will run into a wild Pokemon. About 15% of the time, it'll be a Gible. They are normally around leevels 15- 17.Go ahead and catch it! They normally look teal, with a red stomach. The shiny ones are plain blue with yellow stomachs.

Evolution:
Gible
Gabite (evolves at level 24 from Gible)
Garchomp (evolves at level 48 from Gabite)

Giratinas move

Giratina's moves are: shadow force 120 dam, earth power 80 dam, slash 70 dam and heal block 0 dam but the pokemon cant heal unless a traner heals it

Glaceon/Leafeon- new evolutions of Eevee!

First get an eevee from Bebe after you get the national dex. You can also catch them in the trophy garden. Now take one eevee, give it an exp. Share. Now to get a glaceon, go to the snowpoint city, and go down the trail. on the upper left of the routem theres a patch of grass with an icy stone there. Level up the eevee right there, and it will evolve into a glaceon. It doesn't matter if the eevee was a level 1, as long as when it became a level 2 next to that stone, it will evolve at a lv. 2! You can do the same with another eevee in the eterna forest, near the entrance theres a mossy rock. Level up an eevee there and it will be a leafeon. Good luck!

Heatran

First go to the surviaval area after you win the champion go to stark mountain once you get to a entrance go in budd will ask to go with you to get the magma stone go to another entrance and go in budd will get the magma stone and run off you can leave then. then go to the house next to the pokemon center in the surviaval area there will be budd saying that he will return the magma stone back to its spot. go to the spot where you found the magma stone and there will be a heatran! note: you might be able to breed heatran with a ditto since it has a gender

Help to evole eevee into all its stages

Plz help me beat that other eevee evolution that got 86 pecent.So lets get started the original eeveelution came out in red blue and yellow versions. they where jolteon, vaporeon and flareon.to get eevee in diamond and pearl you must win the elite 4 and gotten national pokedex, go to heathome city and go into the house beside it. there will be a girl named bebe and she will give you eevee.now that you have eeveejust get a fire,water or tunder stone to evolve eevee to the orignal evelutions.
eevee+water stone=vaporeon
eevee+thunder stone=jolteon
eevee+fire stone=flareon
the next evolutions would come out at the jhoto region in crystal silver or gold version. they were umbreon and esbeonthe moon and the sun pokemon. to get these guys ull have to lv them up ethier at night to get umbreon and in the morning to get esbeon. not only lving up eevee at night or in the morning will make them evolve you have to make them happy, maybe with stat builders or give it a lucky egg.
eevee+lv up morning+love=esbeon
eevee+lv up night+love=umbreon
now the new ones, they are glaceon and leafeon grass and ice types.to get leafeon go and enter the south end of ecterna forest to that rock thing. now all you have to do is level it up near the rock and it will evolve.to get glaceon go to snowpoint city and go south until you find a large open snow area now go that way> and you will find a ice rock so just do the same thing you did to to leafeon.
eevee+lv up at moss rock=leafeon
eevee+lv up at ice rock=glaceon
if you want lots of eevees try trophy garden, wifi or breed.
that all I have time today sooo - - happy gaming

by mewtwoman
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 am

How to catch 3 lake lengaries and Dialga or Palkia with easy method.

Ok, the 1st legendary pokemon you will be able to catch is Dialga, at Mt.Coronet.
Now, you need to teach u're pokemon Surf, Rock climb, Strength.
(I doubt you need strength though.) However, Mt.Coronet is really hard.
So, you need to go through Mt.Coronet that is in Hearthome city.
Once you are inside, go west. Then you will find a entrance to go to another city.
DO NOT GO THROUGH THAT!
ok, now go north, and you have to use surf. Once you reach the other side, you have to use rock climb.Now, I'm afraid it is no fun telling you all - so find Dialga for u're self now on.
DO NOT USE MASTER BALL ON DIALGA OR PALKIA.
I swear, they both are way easier to catch than Groudon or Kyogre.
Now, there is the damned commanders blockin the way. Defeat them, and Poof!
This is the most awesome scene of the game! Dialga appears!
Make it is health low, such as turing his HP to orange or red.
Now, he will use roar of time many times.
Anyways, you use dusk balls to catch it. Be sure u're poketch 's time is night.
Press A and rapidly press B when you use dusck balls.OR you could press A and B rapidly.
Pressing A and B rapidly worked for me.

Once you catch it, Proffesor Rowan will talk about the battle. Now DO NOT go through the cave YET. Go north and you will find "Adamant Orb". This will increase the power of Dialga, and Palkia.

After you catch either one of them, you could catch 3 legendaries, Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. Catch Uxie first, 'cause it is the easiest to catch from 3 of them. Use the method, Pressing A and B rapidly with dusk balls. U will find that it is little harder than Dialga or Palkia. Once you catched it, it is time to catch Azelf.

Azelf is hard to catch, but use the method I told u.

Now for Mesprit. However, you have to be patient. It runs away - just like Cresslia.
Go to Jublife city and upgrade u're poketch. Now, you will be able track dowstn Mesprit.
Plz do not use "Fly". If you do, Mesprit sees you and run away again.
So use bike. U're pokemon(Haunter, Golbet, Rapidash, or Infenape)
has to be higher lvl than Mesprit.If you have ghost type pokemons, use Mean Look.
Now, Mesprit will not be able to run away.
If you have fire type pokemons, use fire spin to trap it.
use dusk balls again.If you are so frustrated, because you can not catch it, well, I recommand using Master Ball than breaking u're DS in half. OoO -

How to catch Girintia

Ok here's how to catch Girintia!

Once you have a national dex, go to Hearthome City and go down the path to route 214 and there should be somewhere named Spring Path. Once you get there, there will be a small lake but you can not surf across it. So you follow a path that leads to a place where you have to use rock climb. Then there should be a cave door. Go inside and use defog and then there are 4 paths. Go up the stairs on the right. Then there should be a room filled with small rocks. There will be 4 doors go in the one in the back, it will take you to another room. Go in the right hand door. Then go in the back door. Then you should see Girintia floating in the air. Be careful it is level 70 and the attacks are earth power, shadow force and slash because I only saw those three. You should have about 88 ultra balls. If you have an Empoleon, earth power is super effective. Water and psychc + fire attacks are not very effective.

*** The attacks are super effective against normal type.

Hope that helps! Please rate me!

How to catch heatran

After getting the national dex, go to snowpoint city and go on the ferry to full moon island.
go far north then go far east.after that you should end up on stark mountain. go inside and join buck as a tag team battle.you will have to find your way through till buck gets the magma stone.use an escape rope and get out.use a pokemon that knows fly and fly to the survival area. go to the house on the left of the pokemon center.chat to buck.she will then go to stark mountain. go to stark mountain again. go to where buck got the magma stone but instead of the magma stone there will be heatran

How to catch Pikachu

Pikachu is in the rich mans garden

How to catch rotom!!!

First go to eterna city ,then go left to route 205, keep going left until the bridge ends, follow the yellow trail until it ends, go left into eterna forest, chat to the guy and then cut the trees, go inside the big haunted mansion, go upstairs and go to the tipity topest room, once in there will be a long hallway, just go to the 2nd door to the left and chat to the tv, it will ask you if you want to bump it and say "yes" , and there you have it - a rotom on lv 15 - but you can only catch it between the times of 22:00 o'clock and 4:00 o'clock.(ds time) - its easy to catch.

How to get a diagla with your 1st thrown ball!

What you do is after you beat those 3 team galactic people you verse diagle now this worked for me I have no idea if it works for you but TRY IT ITS SUPER GOOD. On your 1st turn throw and ultra ball ( any ball but I used ultra ) and press down X and A repededly and TADA you get your diagla ( or palkia I dont know if it works for palkia ) and before you leave keep going backward untill you see a pokeball. this is an orb that will help the pokemon ( for diagle it was an orb that helped dragon moves ) hope this helps please rate this!

How to get a FROSLASS.

First you need to go to the acuity lake front and go to the end of the field before going into the lake.then just keep getting into battles until you find a SNORUNT.when you find a snorunt you get a dawn stone and use it on snorunt and it will evolve into a FROSLASS.

How to get a happiny and a riolu

Happiny - go to hearthome city, go to the pokefan club house (dont go in it) then follow the path down from it(the direction of where the weird guy is looking) turn right from that path and there will be an exit house thing just before that theres a man standing next to the sign chat to him and he will give a happiny egg Smile just be patient waiting for it to hatch

Riolu - go to canalave city cross the bridge and walk over to the person standing next to the boats (walk down after you hav crossed the bridge he will be near the river) he will take you to iron island from there go up to the cave (go down the steps on the right) get past that bit the go down the lift (it looks the same as the one in the hearthome gyms lifts)there will be more steps this time go to the one on the left there will be a man waiting for you (dont worry you dont have to fight him) he will want help to be lead to the end of that section of that cave :
walk straight down from there with him (down as in down so the 1st turn) carry on walking downward till you reach the wall turn left (not the stair way) then go up the steps walk down (once your uo the steps)and ul hav to battle 2 people after that he the man will give you a riolu egg (make sure you hav a space for

DO NOT PUT ANY EGGS INTO THE PC STORAGE OR THEY WILL DIE

Happiny- go to hearthome city, go to the pokefan club house (dont go in it) then follow the path down from it(the direction of where the weird guy is looking) turn right from that path and there will be an exit house thing just before that theres a man standing next to the sign chat to him and he will give a happiny egg Smile just be patient waiting for it to hatch

riolu- go to canalave city cross the bridge and walk over to the person standing next to the boats (walk down after you hav crossed the bridge he will be near the river) he will take you to iron island from there go up to the cave (go down the steps on the right) get past that bit the go down the lift (it looks the same as the one in the hearthome gyms lifts)there will be more steps this time go to the one on the left there will be a man waiting for you (dont worry you dont have to fight him) he will want help to be lead to the end of that section of that cave :
walk straight down from there with him (down as in down so the 1st turn) carry on walking downward till you reach the wall turn left (not the stair way) then go up the steps walk down (once your uo the steps)and ul hav to battle 2 people after that he the man will give you a riolu egg (make sure you hav a space for

Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 am

Happiny- go to hearthome city, go to the pokefan club house (dont go in it) then follow the path down from it(the direction of where the weird guy is looking) turn right from that path and there will be an exit house thing just before that theres a man standing next to the sign chat to him and he will give a happiny egg Smile just be patient waiting for it to hatch

riolu- go to canalave city cross the bridge and walk over to the person standing next to the boats (walk down after you hav crossed the bridge he will be near the river) he will take you to iron island from there go up to the cave (go down the steps on the right) get past that bit the go down the lift (it looks the same as the one in the hearthome gyms lifts)there will be more steps this time go to the one on the left there will be a man waiting for you (dont worry you dont have to fight him) he will want help to be lead to the end of that section of that cave :

How to get a leafeon and a glacion!!!!

Ok 1st you get to evees ( any level works ) and then here are the directions for each:

Leafeon: Go To Eterna Forest and near the begginging ( go northwest ) is a rock covered in moss. strange isn't it? well what you do is you level up your evee in that grass area near the rock DO NOT LEAVE THAT AREA TO TRAIN! and if you want you can use rare candy I did that =)

Glacion: Go to route 17 ( on your way to snowpoint city ) and at some point on route 17 there will be a rock covered in ice and like above, you train around dont leave that area and you can use rare candies Smile *** Glacion is really good for beauty contests since ice moves are mostly beauty. good luck hope this helped and rate it plz!

How to get an umbreon

If you are like me and you like umbreon and not espeon then around 8:30 9:00 o'clock level up your eevee to level 35.

How you get an eevee is you get a national pokedex and talking to bebe the woman in the house right of the pokemon center in heartrome city.also you get a national pokedex by talking to professer rowan after you complete your pokedex

How to get a Pichu With Volt Tackle

Here is some info on volt Tackle. Volt Tackle Is a stronger electric type of Double edge.
To get a pichu with volt tackle this is what you need( i'll tell you where to get some later.):
1.pikachu (female)
2.male raichu or a ditto
3.light ball
4.2 empty spaces in the daycare.

And now how to get them to get a female pikachu get a pokemon with static and go to the trofy garden under Hearthome city.to get a male raichu simpully use a thunder stone on pikachu. To get a ditto you can migrate from fire red, leaf green and emerald. Okay here is the hard part. the light ball. get alot of repeat balls quick balls and/or dusk ball if you are at night. go and catch alot of pikachus until all of your pokeballs are out. go to a near pokemon center,go to a pc and go to "MOVE ITEMS". check if any of your pikachus have a light ball if not go catch some more.If you have give to the FEMALE pikachu and put the female pikachu and the ditto/raichu in the daycare center.then wait for them to have an egg get the egg from the daycare man and walk 2,560 steps then itll hatch.
the pokemon will be a pichu with volt tackle.
My level 100 pikachu's moves are:
Volt Tackle
Iron tail
thunderbolt
thunder
( the same as ashes pikachu)

P.s. light ball are more commen in pearl.

How to get a rotom shuckle teddiursa and more rare pokemon!!

Ok I have all these pokemon so ill tell you how to get them here is how:

rotom: between 8:00 pm and 4:00 pm go to the old chateu ( its in the eterna forest and you will need cut ) and go into the hallway with all the rooms. when you go into the one with the tv, it was say something like tamper or kick it or something like that and yay a rotom but - CATCH IT ITS THE NLY ONE U CAN GET IN YOUR GAME unless you use wi-fi but usually you have to give them really good pokemon for them so try and catch it when you can!

shuckle: ok you must have emerald version in your gameboy slot and go to route 224 ( the one behind the pokemon leauge ) and go into the grass area by going through the mini maze of trees and eventually you will find one ( they are rumors there is a blue shuckle along with a red one is it true? ) this will take patience so gl hope it helps please rate this! Smile

How To Get Darkrai (Must Have AR V 1.52)

This is how you get Darkrai.

Go to Full Moon Island, then use the Run Anywhere Hack the keep walk to the right side then walla your at New Moon Island then go to the entrance to Darkrai, when your in you will see Darkrai save before you battle it, Remember there is ONLY 1 Darkrai so do not kill it (If you got masterballs you do not have to save).

How to get darkrai with action replay

To catch darkrai you need to type this code in
94000130 FCFF0000
B21C4D28 00000000
B0000004 00000000
0000AA3C EDB88320
2000AA68 00000008
D2000000 00000000

Go to Canalclave City and do the Cressilia event. (you dont have to catch her, just see her). Then go to the building above the PokéCentre, there is an Hotel. Go inside, and a man will put you to sleep. When you wake up, you will be on Fullmoon Island with Darkrai! but dont worry he is on lv 40 just have about 20-30 ultra balls

How to get Ferenzyplant, Blastburn,and Hhydrocannon

First get a torterra empolen or infernape,then go to the dessert in route228.make sure that your pokemon trust you . find a house and chat to the old man. hope this helps

How to get Heatran!!!

If you want to get heatran then when you get the national pokedex go to stark mountain in there you will meet a man called Buck he will join up with you then when you find the magma stone. Then Buck will take it get out of the cave and go to the house in survival area and he will be in there chat to him and he will run away.After all that go back to stark mountain and go to where the magma stone and heatran will be waiting there.Then save in front of him just case you do not catch him the 1st time.Good luck catching Heatran!

How to get heatran (without action replay)

First do the pokemon league then go to sangem town.(only if you have seen all pokemon)
then chat to proffesor rowan and he will give you another pokedex now you can see all pokemon.go to snow point city and go to the ferry and then go to the survival area.go to the right of the poke center and you will need surf,rock climb,strength,rock smash.go through all of route 214 (I think) and then you will meet a boy called buk.keep going until you get to the electric gym leader and your rival e.g. nathan.you will have to battle your rival and if you win you will be able to go to the place where heatran is(I forgot the name of the mountain :-( sorry go in and buk will partner up with you.go all the way through it and I would bring 5 max repels.go right to the end and buk willget the magma stone.and he will run off.use a escape rope to get out.heal all your pokemon the go to the house left of the poke center.buk will be in there and he will go back to the mountain and if you go back to the top of the mountain heatran will be there.if you have lots of dusk balls or timer balls keep on throwing the dusk balls until you run out the damage heatran until it has about 1% of HP.then if you have battled for alot of turns throw the timer ball and you will catch him. hope this helped :-D from pokemaster

How to get Lucario Egg

So you want Lucario? Here is a guide to get it. After beating the 5th gym leader, you can SURF to the city that is next to Jubilife City X3. Will should have an empty slot in your Pokemon party. Now go across the bridge and down to the boats to sail to .

Riley at Iron Mountain wants to cross the mountain with you so take him along and fight through the mountain until you reach Galactic Grunts 1 and 2. Riley has a L34 Lucario. The grunts have a Glameow and Goldbat. If you win, Riley will give you an egg that hatches into an L1 Roilu after you travel abot 6500 steps.

You can clear the step counter application for the Poketech and use that to count your steps. Roilu is the pre-evolved form of Lucario and when it loves you in the day time it will evolve. Feed Roilu its favorite flavor (Poffin) or train it to L30. If you have the friend application, check that to see if Roilu likes you or not. Enjoy your Lucario !

How to get multiple Eevees

To get your 1st Eevee, finnish your Sinnoh Pokedex then go to the house in Hearthome City that is next to the pokemon center. The eevee is lvl 5 and a boy. To get a girl eevee either thrade over GTS or - Go to the Trophy Garden place and chat to the owner every day. He will at 1st say a bunch of poo, than he will ask u if u r envious say yes than he will ask u again, again say yes. He will then say he saw a rare pokemon in his garden. Eventually he will say he saw an eevee Go out to the garden, use the poke radar, or just walk around. It will take a while, but you will find some eevees. My advice, get a girl eevee and then breed in the daycare. Also, the owner says other pokemon. For example, Meouth, Porygon, Azurill, Cleffa, and Jigglypuff, though im sure there aren others. Good Luck Smile
I luv Inuyasha XD

How to get Rotom

You 1st finnish sinnoh dex then go tho old chateu in eterna forest, u go in and see little girl ghost and old man ghost. then go to room with TV click A on tv, it will say, there appears to be a pokemon in the TV, u want to thump the TV? say yes than u battle lvl 15 Rotom. Good Luck Smile

How to get ur trainer card signd by u

Go to any pokemon center and go up stairs chat to lady farthest to the left or 1st lady behind counter she will ask u if u want to sign ur trainers card say yes and take out ur stylus and sighn it

How to win the 4th Gym Leader!(fast and easy.)

Getting through the gym's obsticalles is a bit tough, but the gym leader is a sissy.Yo should have a persim berry attached to all of the pokemon on your party.This gym leader loves the move swagger and we all know it sharply raises your pokemon's attack, but confuses you in the process.This is where the berry comes in handy.Pof!Your no longer confused!But still - Be prepared!Have lots of persim berries!

P.s.You can beat all of his pokemon in one hit if he uses swagger 3 times.

Hope this helps!

If you have forgotten

If you are like me, you probably forget where certain useful services are.
The Name Rater is inside one of the condoes in Eterna City.
The Move Deleter is in Canalave, near the east side.
The move relearner is in Pastoria City near the water.

Info on Espeon and Umbreon

When you get the Eevee go to the Elite Four and train it to Lv.35. IF it doesn't evolve feed it a couple of berries that raise its friendship, but lower it is stats. Depending on what time it is, after 8:00pm is Umbreon, and before 8:00am is Espeon. Hope this is helpful

Just read it -

Well i got my dailga on the 1st ball u use a quick ball do not weakin it at all the 1st turn use a quick ball and then THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!--------------say into the mic over and over GOTCHA----say it soon as it grabs the pokemon and say it not to slow not to fast till its caught and boom and dont vote on this cheat till uve tried it a few times by saving because it takes practice to say it just right it work for my cuz to! and there ya go hope ya liked it! from:pokemaster35-10 24 2:)
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 am

Legendary guide

*** Before The Nat. dex. ***

#483: Dialga
Shinnoh Dex Number: #149
Location: Spear Pillar on top Mt. coronet after beating team galactics boss (Diamond only)
Type: Steel Dragon
Level found: 47
Catch Rate: 30
Info: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MASTER BALL ON DIALGA

#484: Palkia
Shinnoh Dex Number: #150
Location: Spear Pillar on top Mt. Coronet after beating team Galactics boss (Pearl Only)
Type: Water Dragon
Level found: 47
Catch Rate 30
Info: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MASTER BALL ON PALKIA

#480: Uxie
Shinnoh dex number: #146
Type: Psychic
Level found: 50
Catch rate: 3
Info: After its life Gets low use dusk balls on it (It took me 13 to catch it)

#481: Mesprit
Shinnoh dex number: 147
Location: Lake Verity before You chat to it and after 8th gym badge
Info: This Pokemon runs away the 1st chance it gets so either stock up on quick balls or get a pokemon with mean look to keep it from running

#482: Azelf
Shinnoh dex number: #148
Catch Rate: 3
Info: 2 Words:Dusk Balls

*** After Nat Dex***

#479 Rotom
Location in the TV that is in the old Chateu (night only)
Type: Electric/ghost
Level found 15
Catch rate: 45
Info: Easy Cheesy Just…catch it

#488 Cressella
Info: Other than the event pokemon (Darichi Shemi/Shaymin and Arceus) this along with Mesprit are the hardest pokemon to catch so I used my master ball on this one

#487 Giratina
Type: Ghost /Dragon
Level found: 70
Info: Hard to get but it is worth it

#485 Heatran
Type: Fire/Steel
Level found: 70
Info: Once Buck takes the fire rock thing leave the mountain and go left and once you get to the survival area find buck inside one of the homes when you chat to him he will leave then go back to the mountain and where the magma rock was heatran will now stand.

#486 Regigigas
Type: Normal
Level Found: 70
Catch Rate: 3
Info: It is sleeping when you find it to wake it up you need the 3 Regis from SRE in your party

#442 Spiritomb
Type: Ghost/Dark
Level found:?
Catch Rate: ?
Info: Sorry For the Unknowns I haven't caught a spiritomb yet Anyway spiritombs unique dark/ghost type means it has no real weaknesses To get it you have to obtain an odd keystone which can be found underground and go to the hallowed tower throw the odd keystone In and chat to 32 people underground NOT hikers Do this get a friend to stand near your base chat to him/her and then go in tour base come back out and do it again 32 times go back to the hollowed tower and press A and a spiritomb should appear.

Legendary Pokemon Heatran

Heatran can be male or female but cannot breed.
Take your national dex and head to the island in the north & east. Go to Stark Mountain, you must team up with sum1 to go through. The trainer will take the item and depart. Head back to the Survival Area, and your "partner" will be inside a house. Chat to her and she'll leave.

You have only one chance to capture Heatran, so save the game first. Return to the mountain, and Heatran will be waiting. The pokemon is at level 70. Heatran can learn the following moves:

Level 1 - Ancientpower
Level 9 - Leer
Level 17 - Fire Fang
Level 25 - Metal Sound
Level 33 - Crunch
Level 41 - Scary Face
Level 49 - Lava Plume
Level 57 - Fire Spin
Level 65 - Iron Head
Level 73 - Earth Power
Level 81 - Heat Wave
Level 88 - Stone Edge
Level 96 - Magma Storm

Legendary Pokemon

Azelf Lake Valor
Uxie Lake Acuity
Mesperit In the wild after spoken to in Lake Verity
Dialga Spear Pillar
Heatran Stark Mountain
Regigigas Snowpoint Temple when Regirock,Registeel and Regice are in your party
Cressila In the wild after spoken to on Full Moon Island
Riolu Obaint egg on Iron Island
Lucario Evolve Riolu with MAX frindship during the day
Rotom In the TV of the Old Chateu at night after obainting the National Pokedex
Girantina Turnback Cave
Spiritomb Hallowed Tower Chat to the man South of the Berry Masters House Special
Manaphy Obaint from the game Pokemon Rangers
Phione Breed Manaphy with a Ditto
Darkrai Special download at live event
Shaymin Special download at live event
Arcearus Special download at live event

Lots of rare pokemon

To get Lots of rare pokemon , in pokemon diamond ,you need to have a national dex, go to route 212 and go into the big mansion, then go to the hallway on the right, on the 1st room theres 3 people, chat to the guy that looks like he owns the place, and he'll, tell you stuff and he will ask you if it makes you envious, and just say yes to everything he says,then he will tell you something of a cute eyed pokemon giving him a smooch, he is going to tell you what pokemon he saw in his garden (sometimes rare pokemon like EEVEE, PORYGON, PLUSLE ,MINUM, MEOWTH,AND ALOT MORE. Go to the garden and start searching for that pokemon. P.S. everyday is a different pokemon.

Lucario Egg

Go to Canalave City and take the ship to Iron Island. Go into the cave and take the stairs to your left. When your there you will see a man named Riley, chat to him. He will ask you to help him get thrgh the cave. After beating some Galactic Grunts in 2 on 2 battles (mostly) and finding your way to an elevator, (sorta like the one in the Gym where Fantina is), Riley will give you an egg. When the egg hatches it will NOT be a Lucario but, it will be a Riolu, which is the pre evolved form of Lucario, it will be at Lvl.1 when it hatches if you care enough to train it into a Lucario you will have to train it with love at night.

Medal Duster Easter Egg

Go to your Trainer Card (Right under BAG in the in-game Menu). Go tap the little square under the section "GYM LEADERS." You then will see all your medals. The more close to a dark bluish color, the more dusty they are. The more close to a white color, the more clean they are. To dust them off, simply rub the medal with your stylus for a while. It will gradually go from Dark Blue to White to Sparkling.

Mining 101

First you will neeed to get the explorer kit from the old man in Eterna city (the house beside the pokemon center) and use it and go underground. On your upper DS screen there are yellow glowing dots flashing on and off. Go up to one on the upper screen and look at the bottom screen. Click on your bottom screen to search for the glowing dot. When you find a glowing dot (only in walls) go up to it and click A. Then you will be in the digging screen, use the hammer or pick axe. When you dig you will see 4 layers:

A rock
A dark brown spot
A lighter brown spot
A wall (which is unbrakeable)

When you see a light brown layer with a crack in it, look carefully through that crack. If it has a white spot ignore it because it is a wall. If the spot has a different color click the spot because something is hidden there.

More cool and extremely awsome ar codes!!!

I've been researching and found some helpful codes for action replay(you must have ar v1.52 and note that these codes are only tested for diamond and may not work for pearl

Escape from trainers
9223D424 00002101
1223D424 00002100
D2000000 00000000

HMs are erasalbe
9206ea64 00002001
1206ea64 00002000
d2000000 00000000

Pokerus(hold a while escaping from a pokemon)
12069c5e 00004288
94000130 fffe0000
12069c5e 00004280
d2000000 00000000

MORE THAN ONE EEVEE

There is more than one eevee in pokemon diamondpearl. The 1st one you get after you win the pokemon league and get the national dex. Go to hearthome city and go to Bebe's house. She will give one to you. Now go to the pokemon mansion- and chat to the owner. He will talk about seeing a cute-eyed eevee in his trophy garden. he and his butler person will have an arguement, and then the butler will go update the garden. If you go to the garden, you have a 20% chance of seeing an eevee! *** There are more eevees in the garden than one. There are unlimited, but they are really hard to find.
PS: Go to Celestic Town and go to the upper left house. In there is their "Shop". If you chat to the old man, he has Quick balls for sale. If you buy those, and you use one in the very begginning of an encounter with a pokemon lv. 25-, then it is catch rate is 95/100 use these on the eevees since they are under a lv. 20!

Move Deleter (aka: get rid of those stupid HMs)

If you are going insane about where to find the move deleter to git rid of those stupid hms look no further for I will tell you how. If you have beaten the 5th gym leader and you get surf go to Canalave City (part of storyline). Its the 1st house directly unerneath the pokecenter and to the left. There should be an old man sitting at a table. That my friends is the Move Deleter. ;

Mystery gift

Go 2 jublife tv. go 2 3rd floor. talk to the guy next to the lady w/ blond hair. when he asks you your opinion on tv heres what you need 2 say.
1ST 2 WORDS
"EVERYONE" "HAPPY"
2ND 2 WORDS
"WI-FI" "CONNECTION"
hope this helped u,bye.

Mystery Gift

Want a Mystery Gift?
Go to the Jubilife TV station in Jubilife City.
Go to the 3rd floor.
Chat to the man in the lower room (he's on the left).
The 1st 2 words you tell him are ''everyone'' and ''happy''.
the 2nd 2 words are ''wi-Fi'' and ''Connection''.
This will then unlock the Mystery Gift feature on the main menu.

When you go into it you can receive your gift 3 ways:
Friend
Wireless
Wi-fi (kinda) -- while you will not get a gift from this cheat, just get the option to receive it, but when pokemon announces when the mystery event will be, go receive wifi and if you are lucky, you might receive a mystery gift/ legendary pokemon/ wicked sweet area/ ticket/ member pass.

National Dex

Finish the Shinou Dex to unlock.

Need a rotom?

First go to the haunted house which is at the end of eterna forest (you will need cut) and cut down one of the tree's and go inside the haunted house then you go to the room were the t.v. is and (this has to be done at night time) click on the t.v. there will be a rotom and it askes you a question (i forgot what they say) anyways when they ask you it say yes and you will battle the rotom. well your welcome
Back to top Go down
Cleopatra
Owner
Owner
Cleopatra

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 am

New AR codes

999 master balls
94000130 fcff0000 b21c4d28 00000000 b0000004
00000000 00000f4c 03e70001 d2000000 00000000

hms are eraseable
9206ea64 00002001 1206ea64 00002000 d2000000 00000000

Calm nature
12066d98 00002414

Gentle nature
12066d98 00002415

Jolly nature
12066d98 0000240d

Fast egg hatch
921ed410 00004281 121ed410 00004289 d20000000 00000000

Over Night Cheat

Go to fugo iron works by floroma town and find a pannel that goes up it should be to the right of 2 up pannels and a right one then take a close pin and hold the down button so you go back and forth without doing any thing [you should have your charger plugged in I did this and got my level 7 glaceon to level 39 if you want it a higher level leave it for 2 or 3 days

p.s you must have surf

Pal Park

Acquire the national dex to Unlock.

Pastoria Berries

When you get to Pastoria City from Route 212, enter the 1st house you see. The girl sitting inside at the table will give you one of the following berries:

Babiri Berry
Charti Berry
Chilan Berry
Chople Berry
Coba Berry
Colbur Berry
Haban Berry
Kasib Berry
Kebia Berry
Occa Berry
Passho Berry
Payapa Berry
Rindo Berry
Shuca Berry
Tanga Berry
Wacan Berry
Yache Berry

Pokemon garden!

On rt 212, there is the pokemon mansion. The owner,(Backlot) owns the trophy garden at the back. before you get the nat dex, you will only see:
Roselia
Pichu
Staravia
Kricitune and
Pikachu
After you get the nat dex, if you talk to backlot every day, he will tell you abou

Pokemon Locations

Here are some of the pokemon locations in d and p

drifloon on friday goto the valley wind works and it will be there(change the date on ure ds to friday if you want to)
uxie acurity cavern
azelf valor cavern
meprit verity cavern(runs away and you have to track it down with poketech)
dialga spear pillar
palkia spear pillar
giratina turnback cave
drakai new moon island
riolu hatch an egg recived by riley
leafeon level up eevee at moss rock
rotom after you deafeted the elite 4 and get the national dex goto old chateu near the eterna forest. goto the room upstairs with a t.v and click on it it should say something about the t.v looking like a pokemon in side of it and it says something click yes and you battle rotom it is at lv15 an electric ghost type bring about 10 ultra balls and a pokemon that can cause sleep or poison.save be4 you fight it
glaceon level up eevee at ice rock

Pokemon Mansion- Shinou Dex

You can get yourself a Shinou Dex here. In Route 212, there is a Mansion where a couple people live. Out back there is a patch of grass where you can find Roselia, Mukubird, Pichu, Pikachu and Korotokku. However if you chat to the owner in the room to the right, you can activate something else.

Chat to him everyday and he'll walk out. Go back in and he'll be there and tell you of a Pokémon that is inhabiting the place for today. It can be Rare Shinou Dex Pokémon and others its a Non-Shinou Dex Pokémon so be careful. They are however there all day so you can go back. Their level averages at Level 16 to Level 19 so bring a Pokémon of that level. You can have up to 2 of these Pokémon at once and they have a low encounter rate in the Mansion and the 2 Pokémon are the one allocated Today and Yesterday.

Porygon2 and PorygonZ

Porgon is a really wierd pokemon, origionaly created to be able to work in space. To catch it, you go to the poke mansion every day, and talk to the owner (after national dex is obtained), say yes to all of his questions. He will then tell you about a new pokemon in his garden. If you do this every day, he will eventually tell you about Porygon.

When you have caught porygon, if you have the item Up-grade, give it to your porygon and trade it. It will evolve into Porygon2 (Up-grade can be obtained by talking to professor oak in eterna city after you see him at the Pal-park)

Now, Give your Porygon2 the item Dubious disk and trade it. It will evolve into PorygonZ.(Dubious disk is in one of the battle park areas)

Porygon porygon 2 porygon z

To get porygon go to the trophy garden and talk to the guy next to the butler. he says if there are some porygon in yhe trophy garden. if there is go outback to find one. once you've got a porygon, make it hold an upgrade. you can get an upgrade from professor oak in eterna city. then trade your porygon. then it will evolve into porygon 2. then when you have porygon 2, make it hold a dubious disk. you find the dubious disk by surfing near someone's house on route 225. then make your porygon 2 hold the dubious disk. then trade it. it will evolve into porygon z. hope this helps.

By: pokemon dude

Power ball

Press y when the poke ball rolls left to catch it automaticly

Rotom

Rotom Type Electric/Ghost
Level Found at 15
Place old Chateau
After you get the National Dex go to the old Chateau in one of the rooms their should be a tv save the click on the TV it will say their appears to be a Pokemon in the Tv thump the Tv say yes a wild rotom should appear

Setp by step how to catch Giratina

1.get the national dex.
2.go to the new place under vielstone city
3.go into Turnback Cave
4.use defog
5.go to the room to the left
6.keep repeting step 5.
once you see 3 diferent pillars the next room you go in Giratina will be floating in the air.BUT BEWARE! He is at lv. 70 or 80. :! If you have a master ball, I suggest you use the master ball!

Setp by step how to catch Giratina

1.get the national dex.
2.go to the new place under vielstone city
3.go into Turnback Cave
4.use defog
5.go to the room to the left
6.keep repeting step 5.
once you see 3 diferent pillars the next room you go in Giratina will be floating in the air.BUT BEWARE! He is at lv. 70 or 80. :! If you have a master ball, I suggest you use the master ball!

Shinny Badges

Go to your trainer card and look at badges. Now take your stylus and rub a badge until it is polished. Try it!

Special Appearances of very rare Pokemon

Your rival's TV-loving sister (in Sandgem Town) will not tell u where to find rare Pokemon until u have the national pokedex. Once a day, talk 2 her + she'll tell u a location where u can catch Pokemon that u couldn't normly catch!!! Here are the Pokemon she might say:.

Absol Route 213
Beldum Route 228
Corsola Route 230
Cubone Route 203
Delibird Route 216
Doduo Route 201
Drowzee Route 215
Dunsparce Route 208
Electrike Vally Windworks
Farfetch'd Route 221
Krabby Route 226
Lickitung Lake Valor
Magnemite Fuego Ironworks
Makuhita Route225
Natu Route 224
Nosepass Route 206
Phanpy Route 207
Pidgey Route 229
Skitty Route 222
Slakoth Eterna Forest
Smoochum Lake Acuity
Snubbull Route 209
Spinda Route 227
Spoink Route 214
Surskit Lake Varity
Swinub Route 217
Voltorb Route 218
Zigzagoon Route 202

Hope This was some useful info. 2 u!!!!

Starter help

You know the final evolutions for the Shinnoh starters, right? They are Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon. These Pokemon get an additional typing to help defend themselves against the starter that has an advantage over them. With this, it can make battles easier.

The advantages for the starters are:

Torterra: Torterra gets the ground type to get access to Earthquake, which cracks Infernape.

Infernape: Infernape gets the fighting type to face Empoleon with moves like Close Combat, which dents Empoleon.

Empoleon: Empoleon gets the Steel type to protect itself from Torterra's Grass attacks, as Empoleon learns Ice Beam, which exploits Torterra's greatest weakness.

Ultra ball to MASTER BALL!!!!!

To make an ultra ball have the same effect as a master ball,you must first get some ultra balls and get into a wild battle.

Next,lower the pokemon's HP as low as you can get it and throw the ultra ball.Hold down L and R right away when the pokemon gets sucked inside and if the ball twitches right press right and if it twitches left push left and after three shakes press down.This will definitely catch the pokemon with a 99.9% catch rate.

Unlimeted manphy(ar needed)

First enter the ar code
94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 0000000
b0000004 00000000
0000aa3c edb88320
2000aa68 00000007
d2000000 00000000

when you are done go to any pokemart and enter holding L and R
then you will see a guy in a green uniform( a poke mail man)
go talk to him and he will give a egg(manphy) then walk out and do it over(i meen the entering the mart not the kode).
manphy will be on lv 1 and have three move(listed below)and it will be a water type.
its ability is hydration and that heals status problems if raning.

Tail Glow: type:Bug, PP: 20/20 efekt:(raises sp. Atk stat.)
Bubble:type:water,PP:30/30, power:20 , acuracy:100
water spout:type:water, PP:15/15, efekt:weakens fire-type moves while the user is in battle

Unlock Manaphy (Pokemon Ranger)

Do you want a chance to capture one of the rarest pokemon in sinnoh MANAPHY? You have to get the game Called POKEMON RANGER. This game has a mission that is available for you to play after you do a few things.

#1 Beat the Pokemon Ranger game.
#2 On the ranger net screen hold the buttons R, X, and the D-PAD LEFT
#3 When the screen says enter password, input P8M2-9D6F-43H7 (Cap-sense is on).
#4 Then at the special missions screen you will see a mission called RESCUE THE EGG. Tap on it then do the mission and get the egg, this will not be easy and will take a lot of time and effort but it all pays off at the end.
#5 Borrow (or buy) a 2nd Nintendo DS and the copy of Pokemon Diamond or Pearl you want the Manaphy on. The 2nd DS should have Pokemon Ranger inserted. Go to the Ranger net with the Ranger DS and tap on CHECK THE EGG and then tap SEND MESSAGE. If your Diamond/Pearl DS is close enough to receive the message, you will get the Manaphy egg traded to you.

Transfering:
1. Turn on your other DS with the Diamond/Pearl inserted.
2. Select the option to transfer Manaphy.
3. Do the wireless ok's and others.
4. Go to the nearest mart with 5 pokemon or less to pick up your egg.

TADA!

Wako key stone

Go to twinleaf town go down until you see a pondyou must have surf to do this go to the center of the pond then go all the way left then press A and it will say you found an odd key stone

Walk through wall Glitch

All you do is go 2 the jubilife tv station talk to the foto hiker guy on the 2nd floor first say yes then no then wen he says to choose wich pokemon you want to dress up instead of pressing A press left right up then hold the down button then press on one of your pokemon you will walk through the wall! but you will not be able 2 do much:

Where to get the super rod

To get the super rod you need to have beaten the elite 4 and have the national dex. no biggy, just go to the fight area on the big island, go where th boats are, and pass the 2 people bloking the path(or just not there anymore), just before you pass the little building , chat to the fisherman and presto, you have a super rod.

Windworks Balloon Pokemon

To get this pokemon you have to go to Windworks around Friday and a purple this will be standing by that orange tree. You do not have to put honey on the tree for it to appear. Also this pokemon will be at level 22 and will evolve. To see it evolved form go battle at the Hearthome city gym. It's a ghost flying type and you can take it on .
Back to top Go down
Nirvanna
Advertiser
Advertiser
Nirvanna

TGZ Points : 12600

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I'll just be taking these ~
Bet I know some people I can bait into forums with these... if you don't mind..
Back to top Go down
https://thegamezone.forumotion.com/u14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats   pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats Empty

Back to top Go down

pokemon Diamond Nintendo DS cheats
Page 1 of 1